Blue Hill Advisors is a boutique agency located in the heart of the Western Sydney Region, NSW. We are a fun and dynamic team of sale professionals working throughout various markets in Australia with exposure to high profile projects. You will join our team of exceptional, innovative and inventive sale consultants who understand Australian property markets in detail and are dedicated to achieve the best results and outcomes for their clients.
Why join us?
- Flexible hours – perfect for working parents or juggling other commitments
- Uncapped performance based commission structure. Choose what you want to earn
- An opportunity to pioneer the full sales department of the business
- Accommodating management team
Present Job Opportunities
About the Opportunity
As a Sales Executive, you will form part of the Residential Sales team focusing on selling numerous off-the-plan, under development and newly established apartments, townhouses and house and land Packages. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with the Directors and senior members of the team to formulate sale strategies and the future business direction.
Skills and requirements
- Certificate of Registration or Real Estate License
- Prior experience in a residential sales position
- A natural communicator with excellent negotiation skills
- Current drivers License
Key responsibilities of the role include servicing incoming buyer enquiries, database calls and prospecting for additional buyer interest, educating buyers regarding the project, investment potential and general property market commentary. Also you will be sourcing buyers through networking and strategic relationship building and have continued communications with purchasers through to settlement.
What you’ll need to succeed
To be considered for the role you must have excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills and will ideally have atleast 2 years project sales / property sales experience within the real estate industry. You should be an exceptional client relationship manager with strong negotiations and networking skills, and be hungry for success with ability to work under pressure. Keen attention to details and good organizational skills would be an added advantage for this role.
What you’ll get in return
- Generous commission structure
- Ongoing training and development
- Flexible working hours. Work from your home or anywhere. Need to come to office only two days a week.
Please note that this is a part time job opportunity with commission only structure. We have a dynamic team and help you excel in every area of property sales and advisory. The candidate must have rights to live and work in this location to apply for this job.